What is California Dream Eater?
California Dream Eater is an ‘eatertainment’ video series featuring Chase Ramsey, who proudly, passionately and hilariously eats the best things in California on behalf of foodies everywhere.
Instagram is the primary channel for Dream Eater, but you can follow him on any of the platforms below.
How Can You Be Involved?
We need photos to showcase food from around the state and are currently accepting image submissions for California Dream Eater to share.
Here are some guidelines on what we're looking for:
- Amateur-style photos, could have been taken by Chase himself
- Un-edited/filtered images
- Original, not previously shared by another social profile
- Capture a sense of place whenever possible
- No people, hands or dining partners in image foreground
- Capture the full plate in frame, avoid super close-up images
- People acceptable in the background/out of focus
When you're ready, submit photos here.
2. Help Crowdsource
@CaliforniaDreamEater is looking for ideas from consumers on Instagram with a call for suggestions taking place in two distinct windows. Here's what you can do next:
- Activate your fan-base to rally around your destination
- Share original Dream Eater post(s) with your base
- Create a new post using unique food or regional imagery
For all of the above, don't forget to tag @CaliforniaDreamEater and use #DreamEats
Program Delivery Highlights To Date
- California Dream Eater has generated 1.8 million organic impressions on Instagram.
- Responses have been high with nearly 130,000 engagements.
- Crowdsourcing has generated over 1,400 restaurant and 176 city recommendations with the support from 9 DMO partners.
* Data is from June 2015 - April 2016